Thursday, June 16, 2011

Podcast for ETEC 597

I am using a blog from a previous class so you can listen to my podcast. I had to actually make a movie file with Windows Movie Maker because you can't put just a music file on this blog. It has to be an image or a video. So, with Windows Movie Maker I put a picture to go along with the mp3 to make it a "video" so I could put it on this blog. It took a while to figure that out, but it's done. The podcast is a commercial for a book fair. Push the play button to the left and under the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    I like your idea of using podcasts as a means to distribute school news. I think it would be very useful for parents. They could subscribe to the podcast and listen to it in the car, etc. at their leisure. I can also see it being used for book readings, etc. Perhaps you could scan the page and time the audio just right. This summer, I hope to brush up on my Adobe Flash skills and try to make an interactive children's book. Great job!

    ReplyDelete